Subscribe to my newsletter, What Dweiums May Come . . . and be in on an interactive conversation springing from my addled ADHD brain covering all the varied stuff I blog about - tech, food, books, publishing and you in a simple, compact, biweekly email newsletter. No hype, just informational goodness. Shiny. .
Projects, we've got projects:
- The Black Author Showcase website will be going through a complete overhaul in the next twelve months.
- 22nd Century Press is preparing to publish a new literary speculative series.
- The once frozen bi-yearly anthology magazine is back.
- Local Black Author Showcase events start back up in October 2013 and continue in December, February, and April.
- We have added author/publishing coaching to our services along with free instructional videos and webinars.
- Jay-Z wants me to buy his new album, but I'm like, ah - maybe.
- And I just found out you can get ice cream delivered to your home in D.C.
Questions, We've got questions:
- What books are you working on? Marketing? What have you read lately?
- Do you have questions you'd like to ask and actually get an answer during a podcast or Google + hangout?
- What do you need from an author membership site? What changes should be made to assist you in writing your best book and selling it to the masses?
- What bugs you about publishing today? What are your challenges?
- Do you have a great book cover designer/ editor/ proofreader you'd like to tell others about?
- Why does my 100 pound dog hide like a dang puppy during thunderstorms?
This biweekly newsletter is my way of reaching out to you - without all the noise of flashy websites, blogs, ads, social media - whatever. It's what's next, what we (both you and I) are working on, the questions I'd like to ask you and the ones you'd like to have answered - personally.
Click here to subscribe now. I promise we will have fun and learn from each other - and that's what it is all about, right?