1) I will work on my new novel every day for at least 30 minutes or more.
2) I will visit several Afrocentric blogs and leave a constructive comment.
3) I will connect more with my fellow writers and encourage them to stay the course.
4) I will review at least 3 books written by members of the Black Author Showcase. If you have a good read let me know.
5) I will read more because reading helps me to become a better writer. The following are the list of books I plan to read or re-read to hone my skills.
I have other suggestions for books, excerpts, poetry and AFROFlash Fiction that may interest you. Go to: http://www.staffordbattle.com for more information. Also, be sure to take peek at the folks over at The Black Science Fiction Society. Someone there probably will be celebrating Black Speculative Fiction Month. There may be some free give-aways.
I offer my best wishes to all writers who are promoting positive African American experiences in literature.