Black Author Showcase

Agents of Literary Change

melissa love's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I like that it had drama as soon as you open to chaper one! There is the use of too…"

melissa love replied Mar 21, 2011 to Jade Chronicles

4 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by T. Gabrielle

"Yes, I did and I like that it is told from a first person point of view, because now…"

melissa love replied Dec 12, 2009 to Memoirs Of a Slave

5 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by melissa love

"Hey Triniti, I want to first say that I loved the feeling and the discription you us…"

melissa love replied Dec 11, 2009 to Chasing Shadows: First Novel, Please read and provide feedback (Thanks for your time!)

7 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Allen W. Evans

"Hi, 904Diva I just want to start off by saying that I love to read a book with dram…"

melissa love replied Dec 11, 2009 to Critique, Please!!! Only received 1... let's try it again!

5 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Arethia Hornsby Rinfrow

"I noticed you start talking about DuPont St. and I couldn't tell if someone was reme…"

melissa love replied Dec 11, 2009 to New Book that will be completed by end of year (80% hopeful)

9 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by melissa love

"I just want to say that I love where the story is going because I love drama. Now th…"

melissa love replied Dec 11, 2009 to Part II of Justin's Story

3 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by msday

"I had the same thought that Deidrak had. In your chapter you don't have to describe…"

melissa love replied Dec 11, 2009 to 17 TO LIFE: ORONDE ASH WRITES AMERICA'S FIRST POST-RACIAL BLACK BOY MEMOIR

10 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by oronde ash

"I noticed that you are writing in first person point of view, so since it is taking…"

melissa love replied Dec 11, 2009 to Memoirs Of a Slave

5 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by melissa love

RSS

Latest Activity

SPAM IS SO NOT COOL!

Please do not greet everyone on the site with large images and announcements of your book or business. Yes, you want to tell the world, but learn the fine art of subtlety. A simple welcome and signature/link is fine. Let them ask you for more.
We have lost numerous members because of the amount of 'friend' mail they instantly receive. This Hurts Everyone.
Spam is unsolicited advertising, whether it is posted as comments on other members' pages or is emailed for marketing purposes.

Please be considerate. Post your advertisement in the proper Articles/Forum or Group. There are free classifieds on the Pages tab. You can post your information on your profile and even update your blog as often as you like.

We are not into censorship, so please don't make us ask you to leave. Be kind and unselfish - don't spam.
SPAMMING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED

Cyber Tech Tips for Writers

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get It, Mail It, Share It! Fresh BAS - Share the Literary Love

Click Here to DONATE TODAY!

Let the Black Author Showcase come to you: Subscribe to the Articles Newsletter

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Submit to RestNews.COM

Share This On Your Website

© 2017   Created by Diane.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service